‘If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough’ Albert Einstein
Elizabeth is a highly sought-after speaker, fashion compere and presenter, having hosted exclusive events throughout Australia. You will find her relatable, likeable and witty. She will leave a lasting impression and guests enjoy her sense of humour, professional manner and sense of style.
As an event host, Elizabeth manifests energy and has the skills to convey an organisation’s key messages, while making the event fun and informative. She will establish a warm and inviting atmosphere for your guests. Elizabeth is a businesswoman who can easily build rapport with groups and individuals from a range of industries to keep them engaged and interested.
With Elizabeth overseeing your event, it will be well organised, thought out and structured. Elizabeth has styled and coordinated fashion parades and runway shows, photography for commercial use, and TVC styling. She also provides hair and makeup, photography, choreography and talent sourcing for fashion events.
Some of the events she has coordinated and hosted for clients include:
- Gold Coast Fashion Week Ladies Lunch
- Tedder Avenue Fast Cars, Food and Fashion
- Teneriffe Fashion Festival
- Broadway on the Mall Model Search
- Guest judge at Doomben race day
- Guest judge Dalby race day
- Guest judge Archer races, Sydney
- A variety of Westfield fashion shows
- Runaway Bay Shopping Centre – fashion shows
- Adrenalin Boutique – fashion show
- Queens Park charity fashion shows.
To book Elizabeth McMahon for your next event, please contact her for a pricing structure.